Old Hindi cinema deserved all the love for its true passion for cinema and its storytelling. While the good old movies of Hindi cinema are gold and are etched on the hall of fame forever in our minds, we often forget them as time passes by.
This article is a pictorial tribute to the good old days of Hindi cinema and its dazzling stars.
1. The beautiful Nargis holding a Japanese fan.
2. May 26, 1953: This is a wedding photograph of one of the greatest director of Indian cinema Guru Dutt and his wife Geeta Bali.
3. This is the Muharat shot of the first film that Sonakshi Sinha’s mom Poonam was a part of. Though the film was never completed, it garnered the interest of Shatrughan Sinha and he soon married her. Poonam’s name was Komal then.
4. We don’t know what Rajesh Khanna spoke to his friends, but looking at their expressions we surely know it was something interesting.
5. This picture was taken during Saira Bano and Dilip Kumar's wedding in 1966. The lady who is kissing Saira is her mother Naseem Bano.
6. Asha Bhosle and Lata Mangeshkar with George Harrison, the lead guitarist of the Beatles.
7. Just a candid photo of Dev Anand and Raj Kapoor in their glorious days.
8. Yash Chopra briefing Hema Malini and Dev Anand on an outdoor shoot for the film Joshila.
Subscribe for our weekly newsletter