Bollywood has always been fascinated about glorifying women’s beauty. So by default, the casting directors of Bollywood keep a keen eye on the beauty pageants around the world, especially the ones who represent India. And the ones who win, get an instant ticket to enter Bollywood. Popular actresses like Zeenat Aman, Juhi Chawla, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sushmita Sen are living examples of the same.
Let’s take a look at how the famous Indian beauty pageants look now.
1. Sushmita Sen (Miss Universe, 1994)
2. Priyanka Chopra (Miss World, 2000)
3. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Miss World, 1994)
4. Lara Dutta (Miss Universe, 2000)
5. Zeenat Aman (Miss Asia Pacific, 1970)
6. Juhi Chawla (Miss India, 1984)
7. Neha Dhupia (Femina Miss India, 2002)
8. Dia Mirza (Miss Asia Pacific, 2000)
9. Sangeeta Bijlani (Miss India, 1980)
10. Namrata Shirodkar (Femina Miss India, 1993)
11. Pooja Batra (Femina Miss India International, 1993)
12. Tanushree Dutta (Femina Miss India Universe, 2004)
Subscribe for our weekly newsletter