So this week on Nach Baliye 8, everyone was pouring out the love from their hearts, in a filmy way. All the contestants as well as the judges and the hosts were dressed like Bollywood characters and all of them had a ball performing to some incredible hit numbers. Here is the list of those contestants who we thought, were too good, this week…
1. Bharti and Harsh gave an interesting performance where they enacted the characters of Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha from Dabangg. Harsh became Chulbul Pandey and Bharti danced like Rajjo as well as Munni. They put up a dhamakedaar act and their performance was truly paisa vasool!
2. Mohit and Sanaya gave a rather interesting performance. Theirs was a horror story with elements of love. What was super interesting was the fact that they danced while sleeping on the floor and hanging from the ceiling. Their camera tricks proved to be crucial for their act. Well danced, Monaya.
3. Sanam and Abigail performed brilliantly on Pehla Nasha. They actually made us nostalgic with their perfectly tuned, college boy meets college girl performance. This is by far the most favourite love song and they brought forward their romance wala dance with a lot of panache.
4. Deepika and Shoaib put up a brave performance. Their performance was about a Hindu girl and a Muslim boy falling in love, but being separated because of different religions. It truly felt special because they emoted brilliantly and we could feel their tadap for each other. The fact that they added a wall between each other whilst dancing just proved beneficial for them.
5. Divyanka and Vivek did a great job bringing back the era of the 70s. Divyanka was graceful as Helen and Vivek was a terrific Shammi Kapoor. Theirs might not have been a perfect 10 performance, but it thoroughly entertained us.
Subscribe for our weekly newsletter