Ryan Gosling has been experimenting with the kind of roles that he does. From playing a romantic hero, to a bad boy turned good, and even acting in comedy films, his constant reinvention is for all of us to see. With Blade Runner 2049, we think he might just break his chocolate boy image and reinvent himself as an action hero. Take a look why we think he is perfect for the role.
1. In this film, Ryan works with LAPD and he is on a search trail to uncover some mysteries about the world. Women always find men in uniform to be attractive. However, in this film, his mysterious expressions are also sure to fulfil our fantasies.
2. Everybody loves a hero, and in this film Ryan is the one trying to save our civilizations. Doesn’t he make for our knight in the shining armour?
3. Blade Runner 2049 sees Gosling share screen space with Harrison Ford who was the original blade runner. Considering the time leap, it would be safe to say that Ryan is the best successor of Ford, in terms of looks and robustness.
4. His charm has always been his strongest attribute and this is perhaps what has made Ryan a hit with the ladies. His sophisticated persona is also an add on! And in a sci-fi film like this, Ryan is more than necessary as the visually appealing quotient of the film has just gone a notch higher!
5. A drastic change from his romantic image etched in our minds, with La La Land, Ryan will be seen doing lots of action. And an actor of his calibre sure knows how to woo his audience! Can’t wait to watch Ryan kick some ass…
Watch the trailer of the film below.
Subscribe for our weekly newsletter